Fascial Coach Ball
The air-filled Fascial Coach Ball – made in Germany – dissolves fascial agglutinations and tensions.
The gentle, skin-friendly material protects the nociception (translated:perception pf pain) and prevents irritability of the structures. The material Ruton is ordorless, very resilient (ca. 200 kg) and is free of latex.
The degree of hardness is regulated via air supply, which allows an individual and controlled adaptation to the need and the body region of each individual human being,
Dependingon the objective, agglutinations can be solved, tensions can be removed, the metabolism can be stimulated and the fibers can be expanded.
The ball is flexible, elastic and lies well in the hand. Because of the user-friendly, vascular-friendly and the versatile is the use at home as well as in groups, e.g. Health, back, seniors or general fitness classes.
- optimal contact surface of the LWS (thoracolumbal fascia is stimulated in a multidirectional direction)
- distance of shoulder blades (minimised the pressure on the mandrel extensions over the shoulder blade edges, but the symmetrical load on the rhomboids, trapezius etc. is optimized)
- accessibility of the cervical musculature (HWS Lordose in natural function in the back and lateral position)
- optimal leverage for stretching the thoracic muscles, the iliopsoas, the triceps,…
- optimal support and movement area of the buttocks (including piriformis àsciatica can be relieved
The „balling“ is a nice way to expand the Foamrolling.
Nici Mende (concept „Fascial Coach“) uses the „Fascial Coach“ Ball for gentle, multidirectional fascial work. In combination with the TOGU Blackroll or the Actiroll Wave M the support surface can be optimally adjusted and the pressure on the fascial structures can be dosed well.
Measurement: approx. 16 cm
Made in Germany