Due to their handy size the Brasil® can be deposited on the desk. Only when a device is within reach is it used regularly. Ask yourself or your course participants: How many devices do you have that are stored in a corner or cupboard and never used?
So, let´s start your training with TOGU Brasil
Mini Moves: Feeling and activating the deep muscles that stabilize your body in rotation, lateral tilt and bending/stretching. We achieve this by fast, short hacking movements.
Execute the mini moves for approx. 10 – 40 seconds with a force expenditure of less than 30% of your individual maximum force and a movement amplitude of approx. 15 cm.
Here you can find some exercise examples:
1. seat – loll and stretch
Note: Open your hands
Mobilization of the entire spine and shoulder
2. seat – swing the arms next to the body against each other
Note: Leave the shoulder belt loose.
Mobilisation of the shoulder
3. seat – the Brasil single or simultaneously trough and catch.
Note: Brasil come up quietly on the ground and can´t break.
4. seat – Take Brasil in your hand and grasp firmly, then open and close your fingers step by step.
Note: Try to coordinate both hands at the same time.
Mobilisation of the finger joints
5. seat – perform mini moves with bent arms in opposite direction high/low
Note: The wrists are fixed!
Activation of the deep back and abdominal muscles
6. seat – palms pointing upwards. Move Brasil dynamically from one side to the other.
Note: The shoulder follows the movement. Pay attention to the abdominal tension.
Strengthening the abdominal muscles
Training book Brasil, Gabi Fastner
Meyer & Meyer Sports